Hiltingbury Infant School is known in the community as a happy and caring school.
We believe that all individuals within our school should feel valued and able to contribute towards the well-being of the school.
We want our children to know how to behave well towards each other, their teachers, their parents and other adults and have respect for other people's property.
We ask all adults and children to
- Respect yourself
- Respect others
- Respect our school
In our policy we have set out:
- The benefits of good social behaviour.
- How we encourage good behaviour
- The positive rules we adopt in support of good behaviour
- How we recognise and reward good behaviour.
- The actions we take if rules are broken
- Our approach to bullying and racial harassment
- Our approach to extreme behaviour
Please click below to see our policy a copy is available on request.