'Learning, Caring and Achieving Together'
We value creativity and believe that a creative curriculum encourages children to be imaginative, innovative individuals with the confidence to try new ideas and be curious and questioning in the world around them.
- Promote quality learning experiences
- Care for individuals
- Encourage personal achievement
- Work together to develop our children as good citizens
As a result we aim to develop:
- Successful learners; who enjoy learning, make progress and achieve.
- Confident individuals who are able to live safe, healthy and fulfilling lives
- Responsible citizens who make a positive contribution to society