Skip to content ↓


How can I access the Speech and Language Centre for my child?

The Local Education Authority (Hampshire) provides funding, and decides which children should attend the Resourced Provision, in consultation with parents and educational professionals linked to the school. All children have an EHCP which states that Speech and Language is the primary area of need.

Children travel from across Hampshire to attend the Resourced Provision, many arriving in taxis. Some children identified and provided for at an early age are able to return to a more local, mainstream school in the future.

We welcome enquires from both parents and education settings, and will be happy to answer your questions and signpost you in the right direction if you are considering a referral for a child. To find out more about The Hiltingbury Schools Speech and Language Centre, please feel free to contact us on 02380 263591 or email

Hiltingbury Junior School

Hiltingbury Infant School